Does it support airplay and third-party DLNA apps ?
- yes, it support airplay perfectly and third-party apps ,such as BubbleUPNP,AllCast,iMediaShare…
How many rooms does the system support to group up?
- maximum 8 rooms recommended.
How many zones can I set?
- 4-5 zones
What is the distance your wireless audio system can cover?
- The system is connected to your home router,you can stream your music anywhere once there is wifi signal.
Can it work without Wi-Fi?
- Yes, the device can give wifi hotspot itself. The mobile device can do direct connection to the iEAST device..
What it will happen when call coming in? Can I do other things when streaming music?
- Our system can run in the background, it will keep playing while you having a call. You can also do other things, like gaming while streaming.
Can it play high resolution music? Does it support 24bit/192khz sample rate?
- yes, our device can play APE, FLAC within normal bitrate range. It also supports decoding 24bit/192khz music files.
How many languages do you support have?
- Our device will auto-detect your mobile device language and change automatically.Currently, we support English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean and Japanese and will support more by online update
What kind of routers do the devices support?
- Routers of 2.4G is recommended for the first time connection, later you can use Wi-Fi router of either 2.4G or 5G if they have the same password.
How many online music services do you support?
- Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, Qobuz, vTuner, iHeartRadio, Tunein, QQ music, Napster, Qingting FM, Ximalaya etc. more music servers will be available. (the service availability varies to regions)
where can I download the firmware to upgrade?
- you don’t have to download the firmware, when there is new firmware with new features and functions, the App will remind you automatically.
How many speakers can one streamer connect to?
- One device for one speaker
Can I use Apple music?
- Currently, only iOS devices can stream via airplay.
How many devices can the APP control?
- We suggest 8-10, but you can add more if the router can handle.
What’s the distance can I control the device?
- Usually, the distance that WIFI can cover.
When the device connects to WIFI, can someone else control it?
- Yes, your family members, friends…those who have installed the APP and in the range WIFI covers.
Can I play music from home NAS?
- Yes, but with the music format that we support, MP3/WMA/AAC/AAC+/ALAC/FLAC/APE/WAV etc. audio formats, the suggested NAS brand is Qnap and Synology.
Can it stream to any wireless speaker?
- It works by being connected to any speakers or HiFi system. You then connect the receiver to your WiFi network and you are able to stream music to the speakers wirelessly from your cellphone, tablet or PC.
Can this device find my hard drive connected to my router through wifi?
- Yes it can. You will be able to play the music from local storage.
How can I control the volume?
- You can control volume either with your speaker or with the app or mobile device volume control.
Can the device work with Windows devices?
- The Windows application is not available for the Windows cellphones at the moment, but Windows PC can work perfectly with our devices via iTunes. You can refer to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G536a56nq-A
Can I hide my WiFi SSID?
- Yes, enter device setting in App >>Speaker Info>>Hotspot Status ,you will see the setting to hide SSID.
Can i put wifi password for my device ?
- Yes.enter device setting in App >>Speaker Info>>Hotspot Status ,you will see the setting to encrypt your device with password.
What should i do if i found the device is encrypted already ?
- The password of iEAST device should be same as your router password. If not, then you need to reset the device.
How to reset the device ?
- Option1:Enter device setting in App >>Speaker Info>>Restore Factory Settings.
Option2: Press WPS for 8 secs.
Option3: Enter web console >>System>>Restore Factory Settings
How to enter the web console of iEAST device?
- Check IP address in the setting option in your app,type the IP address in web browser in any device ,which is in the same network as iEAST device ,then you will see the web console.
Accordion Can i stream different spotify music to different room ?
- Yes, you need an Spotify family account .